Friday, August 10, 2007

hello gentleman

Privet

What does my heart say to me? It says that it is tired with routine, from
lonely simple days without love.
It cries that it needs and wants to love.
And I agree with my heart, I want to love.
I see happy dreams, and I can tell you about some of them.
For example, I often see a dream where I stood in the garden with a big
apple into my hand, and I am pregnant and I want to cry to the whole world
about my happiness.
I like the dream where I am at the kitchen with my husband and we cook
breakfast for each other.
Do you know about my Big lifelong dream? I want all my happy dreams to come
true.
I want to have a husband about whom I could take care and love, I want to be
pregnant and to wait for our baby; I want to be happy in real life, not in
my dreams only.
And do you know that when I saw you here, I felt that it can be true, that
dreams can come true.
Of course, everything depends on your decision.
But I hope that you will like me, that my letter won't leave you to be cold.
I am not a very good writer, but I put a soul into this letter.
I will wait for your reply here http://onlyloveall.com/loveshe

Waiting for your letter

Jaroslava L.

No comments: