Monday, August 11, 2008

Effective way to stop junk mail. If you all care.

Maybe we can stop junk mail and deforestation all together.
Imagine if Bank of america stops sending me mail I did not ask for.
To make me feel good they offered to stop sending my monthly statement as if they cared for the forests.
Yet they send me junk mail, from bogus life or health insurance to catalog membership all with small printed pages designed to cover their butt but insure they get a monthly fee juiced out of my account....

Here's a way to stop their junk mail.
Every letter that comes with a pre-stamped return envelop is mailed back to them after i remove my personal information or identifiers. that way they still have to open the envelop in hope of houking another fool and robbing him of more monthly fees...

If we just all do it.... hope.

No comments: